An investment property is meant to provide consistent income with as little stress as possible. Rental property in the Bryan-College Station area has the potential to yield you a nice return on your investment. However, if a property isn’t managed well, it can end up costing you money.
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Caliber Realty, we know that not everyone has the time or desire to manage their rental properties the way they were meant to be handled. It is our goal to help experienced and inexperienced landlords manage the financial and day-to-day aspects of their rental properties in Bryan-College Station and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Caliber Realty?
With over 60 years of combined management experience, our property management staff knows what it takes to keep your rental property in top condition, providing you with reliable rental income. Our complete property management services include the following:
- Careful screening of prospective tenants
- Efficient and timely rental collections
- Determination of rental rates
- Realistic determination of an operating budget
- Provide detailed monthly cash flow statements
- Direct deposit monthly owner check into local bank
- Coordination and supervision of property maintenance
- Utilizing qualified vendors with high skill levels at competitive prices
- Reconciliation and payment of expenses
- Proactive pursuit of delinquencies
At BHHS Caliber Realty, our property management staff focuses its energy on tenant retention. We know that finding new tenants every few months or even every few years can be stressful and leave you feeling uncertain about your financial future. Thanks to our innovative screening process we’re able to keep your rental property generating money at a consistent pace.
Do you have questions about property management? Whether you own one rental property or an entire, multi-unit complex, the knowledgeable agents at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Caliber Realty want to speak with you. Call us today and let us show you how our one-of-a-kind approach to property management will keep you in the black.