Please read below before completing the maintenance request:
- Resident is responsible for changing the A/C filters once per month.
- If your garbage disposal does not work, first check the breaker box. Next check the reset button on the bottom side of the disposal. If this button is pressed, it will often remedy the problem.
- All window breaks are the responsibility of the tenant.
- All screens are the responsibility of the tenant. Please account for these upon move-in.
- For power outages of any type, check your breaker box. Many times it will be tripped and simply can be switched back to the on position. (Switch to off first and then back on.)
NOTE: For any of the above situations, the cost of repairs will be charged back to the resident if the problem is a result of resident negligence, theft, or vandalism.
TO REPORT A MAINTENANCE REQUEST, YOU MAY CHOOSE YOUR BEST OPTION:
It’s really simple to use our online tenant system to make requests.
Once you have downloaded the form, email rentals(at)bhhscaliber(dotted)com or physically drop off to our office the completed maintenance.